Monday, April 30, 2012

Nalini's 4!

 Nalini had a wonderful day on Monday. She woke up to streamers, flowers, and a ladybug.  She had a birthday stack of pancakes with her brother.  Nalini and Mommy made butterfly snacks for all her friends at school as a treat to celebrate. After swimming class, she enjoyed a yummy lemon birthday cake :)







 


5 comments:

Arpita And Jonathan said...

Oh SO cute!! I LOVE the snacks for class!! Is that a Pinterest gem? I'm actually working on a post on my blog about Pinterest - I might need to steal this pic. (And give you credit of course!) :)

A.B.N.N.N. said...

Steal away. I have a few other pics of them if you need.

napandey said...

I'm totally digging Nilesh's bag, so stylish!

A.B.N.N.N. said...

that's nalini's lunch bag nik :) he's carrying her lunch to school for her.

Juhi said...

they are such precious little lovebugs! looks like you all had a great time celebrating Miss N's birthday!!