Love it!! So cute!! That video made me a little nauseous though. ;)
I agree. I think those caterpillars were creepy and they make me feel itchy. But I,myself glad they don't bother nalini. No need passing on my hang ups ;)
OMG! This reminds me of the conversation she and I had about capertillars outside your house! So absolutely adorable.
I think you mean callerpitars :)
Hah, YES!!! Callerpitars was the name! So adorable!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love it!! So cute!! That video made me a little nauseous though. ;)
I agree. I think those caterpillars were creepy and they make me feel itchy. But I,myself glad they don't bother nalini. No need passing on my hang ups ;)
OMG! This reminds me of the conversation she and I had about capertillars outside your house! So absolutely adorable.
I think you mean callerpitars :)
Hah, YES!!! Callerpitars was the name! So adorable!
Post a Comment